Bead Of Life

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Chips Delight Butterscotch Cupcake

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life.
Whoever comes to me will never go hungry,

and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
John 6:35 


I was just at the Supermarket when I passed by this very awesome, I think
and very delicious

Chips Delight Butterscotch Mix.

And if you don't know
me, which I'm sure
you don't.

I am a big fan of Chips Delight.
From Chocolate Chip Cookies,
Peanut Butter to Caramel you 
name it.

Hashtag Not Sponsored. Haha


So, I was instantly hooked like
"Chips Delight, I want that! I need that! I'm being crazy!"


Basically, you just need to follow the instructions written on the box but if you want to see me do it and be silly (Click Me). 




Ingredients with Love: Just follow the instructions on the box.


This is my first time making something butterscotch, and let me tell you
Butterscotch is really delicious on its own. 


Feel free to add some nuts, chocolate chips and whatever you like.

As for me, I  topped it with lemon buttercream or you can drizzle some caramel sauce.


ENJOY!



Proverbs 15:13 A happy heart makes the face cheerful ü

No comments:

Post a Comment