Bead Of Life

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

DotA 2 Themed Doughnuts

You are what you eat... (I am a HUMBLE DONUT or better yet; a DOTA 2 GLAZED DONUT!)

FUN FACT ABOUT ME #6: I AM A GAMER :)

If you’ve been tuning in to my YouTube Channel, then you’ve already noticed.

I'm sure you'd rather be a doughnut to feed those heroes giving them something to nom on rather than feeding them with your own player (like what I usually do; cos I'm such a noob :/) The first option is a win win if you ask me. :))

Been playing DotA since it came out then I switched to League but recently I've been playing a lot of DotA 2 so every time that loading screen comes up (obviously I didn't buy any fancy loading screens yet; Ha!) I think of a sweet treat so...

I'm feeling more gamey lately so I came up with this: 
If you're on for a simple route, sure! Check out my Filipino Donuts.


Make your own: I'm all about easy and delicious. Yes!
No Mixer and No Oven Needed.

CLICK ME FOR the FULL and VERY EASY RECIPE and PROCEDURE: DOTA 2 DONUTS

They are already good on its own and today I dipped them in some marshmallow glaze. 


You can also fill them because these are hole less donuts, I wouldn't want to waste that dough but donut holes are good too. If you're a donut bites kind of person. :)




The donut itself is not that sweet and so is the glaze. If you want it on the sweeter side, add some powdered sugar in your marshmallow mixture while on the stove.



Aaaaah! Fresh Doughnut <3

Genesis 9:3 
Every living creature will be food for you; as I gave the green plants, I have given you everything.

Filipina Indulgence is basically inspired by various cooking channels you can find here on YouTube. This one is just... as the name goes "Something Filipino".

No comments:

Post a Comment