Bead Of Life

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You are what you eat... (I am a Choco Mucho Angel "slash that" Monster Cake)

FUN FACT ABOUT ME #5: I Love Dark Chocolates! “Who doesn’t?” mehe :/


Did you know that Choco Mucho (a product of the famous; REBISCO) has different varieties now?

YES! Just take a look at these Choco Mucho POP Bites (it comes with a dark chocolate flavor) 


I know I got my hand on Choco Mucho from its first ever Milk Chocolate bar with delicious wafers and caramel and stuff, then they released different flavors and Dark Chocolate – is a personal favorite of mine. What’s yours?
From a humble chocolate bar, to mini chocolate balls now to top it off, I guess just like (Jack ‘n Jill’s) Cream-O, it released its new product which is the Choco Mucho Cookie Sandwich with thick chocolate filling; and they’re not kidding when they say thick they mean thick. From you first bite bursts its chocolatey flavor. I sure hope they release something dark chocolate soon.




Won’t you agree with me that we are Choco Mucho too? We may come in different shapes and sizes, go around with different colors and personalities but we are still one by heart. <3 A Chocolate Heart. Hihi

click me > CHOCO MUCHO Monster Cake <




Inspired by the new Choco Mucho Milk Chocolate Biscuit out on the market with thick chocolate filling and the moment I bit in to that I told myself: I really have to make a cake out of this.

This video is not SPONSORED or anything (or I hope it is, Ha!) and it is nowhere near advertising, I guess you can call it a review. sort of. *laf

Make your own: (I promise it is VERY EASY TO MAKE with SIMPLE INGREDIENTS)
NO Oven Required or any Electrical Tools; Just a Rice Cooker :)



Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Filipina Indulgence is basically inspired by various cooking channels you can find here on YouTube. This one is just... as the name goes "Something FIlipino".

No comments:

Post a Comment